Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Specialist
Satsyil Corp is looking for an Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Specialist to advance the applied use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) across the federal government and showcasing the potential for AI through early-stage solutions as well as supporting major enterprise-wide AI/ML initiatives at federal agency partners.
The ideal candidate will have previously served in a leadership capacity in the use of AI/ML. They will play a role as an expert consultant to federal agency partners, develop project plans and manage delivery activities, providing leadership and influencing adoption of technical AI/ML solutions.
- Evaluate the integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions into next generation tools and processes to enhance technology solutions to support continuous improvements and reliability in Patent and Trademark systems.
- Establish solutions to gain efficiencies using Artificial Intelligence for the following processes: image search, classification, retrieval of prior art, analysis of incoming applications, and information management.
- Develop Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities to drive improvements to agency operations including classifying, routing, and evaluating patent applications, as well as enhance enterprise-wide information technology platforms, automation, and data analytics.
- Create solutions that will identify or reduce improper activities and fraudulent imagery, provide new capabilities to assist examiners and trademark attorneys to complete thorough searches and examination,
- Improve the customer experience for applicants and the public and transform data into actionable business intelligence.
- Capture specific AI/ML technology capabilities (e.g. strategies, roadmaps, playbooks) to document best practices across government
- Analyze and explain AI/ML solutions while setting and maintaining high ethical standards
- Collaborate with internal team and/or private industry partners to understand and bring to bear innovative AI/ML and digital technologies to transform business processes
Skills and Qualifications
Experience designing & implementing enterprise Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions across functions. This experience must include ALL of the following:
- 9+ years of proven leadership roles and skills related to Artificial Intelligence implementation with professional experience in applied implementation of Natural Language Processing (NLP), Expert Systems Evolutionary Computation & Deep Machine Learning/Neural Networks domain.
- Proven experience in applications of AI in decision augmentation.
- Proven public sector and/or corporate experience leadership with major deep learning initiatives that resulted in measurable improvements with a sound Al strategy aligned with an overall (digital) business strategy.
- Ability to transform complex business requirements into elegant technology solutions capable of integration with tools including proficiency in leveraging business processes into solution design and operationalization.
- Technically oriented and personally proactive with extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively on independent projects as well as collaborate across multiple business units within team environments, including superior communication skills to effectively engage diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Experience developing AI policy.
- Ability to lead in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Apply for this Position